Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Bovonni.
By using our website, placing an order for garments electronically or by telephone you confirm your agreement to our terms & conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms & conditions, please do not use our website. The term 'Bovonni' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
1. All orders for garments shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase garments pursuant to these terms & conditions.
2. You shall be responsible for providing accurate details on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all required details have been entered correctly.
3. No order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us until and unless we send you an order confirmation email.
4. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
Garments & Products:
5. While we endeavour to ensure the images and descriptions of our products are accurate some details may slightly differ beyond our control.
6. The price of the garment or product will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received.
7. We reserve the right by giving you notice at any point before delivery to increase the price of the garment or product to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
8. In the unlikely event in there being an increase in the price you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
9. When we provide you with any garment or product, under these terms & conditions, payment will be charged to your PayPal account.
10. By placing an order you consent to payment being charged to your PayPal account.
11. Title to the garment or product will pass to you when a full and cleared payment has been received by us.
12. You will be issued with an electronic receipt to your email address once the transaction is completed (and we will send you a further email once your purchase has been dispatched).
13. The garments will be delivered to you at the address provided by you on the order form.
14. The risk in the garments or products shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
15. Any delivery date quotes are approximate and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery however caused. If however we are unable to deliver by the date quoted to you, you shall be entitled to cancel your order before dispatch.
16. We are able to deliver to most global locations and the postage cost will be calculated at the checkout and will be sent by Royal Mail Internation.
17. We shall not be liable to you for incomplete delivery of the garment or product however caused but will provide you with the outstanding garment or product as soon as is reasonably practical.
18. You warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purchase of a garment or product are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds or available limit to cover the cost of the garment or product.
Limitation of Liability:
19. We will use all reasonable efforts to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, cost or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement by reason of any delaying performing or failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to this agreement, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. The following will be regarded as cause beyond our reasonable control:
- Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition;
- Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measure of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
- Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery;
If we are prevented from carrying out its obligations in the above circumstances, we will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out its obligations 3 weeks the dated notice sent, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the agreement. If the agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform.
20. Except where you are dealing as consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 Section 12 as amended) we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the garment or product.
21. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of garments or products other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Garments Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Garments and Services Act 1973.
22. We will attempt to ensure the information on this website is accurate at any time. However, we will not be held liable for errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable efforts to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware of these.
23. All images, descriptive matter and specifications of the garments and products on this website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description.
24. We may also change or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of features, information, data or content or restrict access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability.
Property right and use:
25. You agree and acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or contents supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
26. You agree and acknowledge that the material and content contained in the website is made available to your non commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto your computer hard drive for such purpose.
27. Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works or such material and content.
28. We may change, alter, adapt, add or remove parts of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any changes on the website.
29. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
30. English law will apply to this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Queries and Complaints:
31. We aim to respond to email and written queries within 72 hours.
32. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquires and what we propose should be done.